Osceola Adventist Christian School
Osceola Adventist Christian School Transportation Regulations
1. Please plan to be at the bus stop at least five minutes prior to the bus arriving. Pupils need to be on time for school. The bus cannot wait for students who are tardy.
2. For safety, stand off the roadway while you are waiting for the bus.
3. If you miss your designated bus time, you may drive your child to the next designated stop. DO NOT flag down the bus driver. The driver only stops at designated stops.
4. The school must be notified 30-minutes prior to dismissal of changes to student transportation. If notice is not given prior to 30-minutes to dismissal the child will be expected to be dropped off at their normal stop.
5. Parents not at their child’s designated stop may meet the bus at the next designated stop. All students not immediately picked up by a parent/guardian or approved adult chaperone will be taken to the final stop at the Poinciana Spanish SDA Church. Parents will be billed $1.00 per minute they are late after 15-minutes of the bus arrival at the Poinciana Spanish SDA Church.
6. Additional instructions for pupils riding the OACS bus are posted on the school bus.
7. Penalty for violating any of the transportation policies, here within or posted on the bus, will result in the pupil being reported by the driver to the School Board who has the authority to suspend transportation services for the student.
8. Thank you for your cooperation to make the bus experience safe and enjoyable.